Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Week #5

This week started out great. I did 40 minutes hard. I ran almost 4.5 miles in 40 minutes. I was psyched. And I felt good afterwards. I was supposed to do cross training on Tuesday, but because of work I usually run on Tues and cross train on Wed. Anyway. I ran almost 5 on Tues, this time at an easy pace. Not too bad. My feet started hurting a little, but that may be because my shoes are in need of replacement. But maybe I just ran too many miles in the last few days. Today I rested. One extra day this week the schedule says to rest, so I made it today. I was supposed to work, but called in sick. I had too much school work to do, so I skipped on the money making. Great option, ain't it. anyway. tomorrow is another cross training day, I think. Can't decide if I'm going to run or ride. I work on Friday, so I might ride then and run tomorrow. We'll see how I feel in the morning.

No comments: