Thursday, August 6, 2009

Week #2

Amazing how time flies. Week 2 is almost over and I'm just now getting around to posting something. Luckily I'm better at running than I am at posting. Monday was a "moderate' day. I was supposed to run for 35 minutes, at moderate heart rate. ugh. it was horrible. Just horrible. I couldn't make it past 20 minutes, I had to stop and walk. I have no idea what the heck is wrong, but jeez that was not fun!! I can't remember if I mentioned my shoe saga, but on this run the Nikes SUCKED!!!! They were horrible. and the insoles I put them, complements of Dr. Scholls, moved around the entire time and made running sooooo not comfortable. By the end of my run the heel part was under my foot. not cool. So then on Tuesday it was 40 minutes easy. I like long easy runs. i don't think about them and can run them better than I do the ones that have a set distance. I put the Reeboks back on with the insoles in them since the Monday shoe ordeal was so crappy. I was hoping that this would help. It didn't. The Reeboks worked for cushion, but then the insoles gave me a HUGE blister on the arch of my foot. Not cool. Where the hell is Adidas when you need them. jerks? :) So by the time I got done on Tuesday I was hurting. Or at least my feet where. Wednesday I didn't do anything. It was supposed to be a cross training day, but I was too tired and sore to do anything. so I didn't. This morning was another easy run day. Supposed to be 40 min. but I forgot to take the watch, so I just did 3.5 miles easy. And ended up with another blister on my foot. aaaauuurgh!! Tomorrow I'm riding my bike. I'm not working all day, so I shouldn't have any problems getting out and riding.

No comments: