Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Week #3

Didn't realize i didn't blog at all last week about my wonderful running. there's probably a reason for that. ..... it sucked! On monday I went 40 minutes "hard." hahahahaha. it was ugly. had to stop once, but made it most of the 40 minutes. First mile was 9 minutes, second 2 were 11-ish, i think, last one was 10 minutes. So, not bad. i guess. Tuesday was 45 minutes easy, no problem there. Easy runs I can do. I think I could run for a really long time as long as I didn't have to push myself. this is not a good thing. Wednesday i worked and felt horrible after, so it was a rest day. Thursday was a 30 minutes easy. Yet again, love those easy runs. Friday we went camping. Left at 3 am, so couldn't run. But we went to the beach, so I went swimming. It wasn't fun. swimming in the ocean is HARD!! I don't think i'll be doing any full length triathlons anytime soon. nope. not gonna happen. Saturday I went for a run on the beach. I really like running on the beach. It was supposed to be 7 miles, but I had no idea where 7 miles was. So I just ran until I cam upon some horses, then turned around and went back. I think it was probably about 3, maybe 4 if I was lucky. But i figure running on the beach made up for some lack of mileage. And later that day I went swimming again. The water was a lot calmer and the going easier, but still enough exercise to get the heart rate going. So that about covers last week.

No comments: